«MOI HEALTH» LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY,hereinafter referred to as the Company, respects your right to the confidentiality of personal data. This Privacy and Data Processing Policy, hereinafter referred to as the Policy, applies to collected personal data within the MyHeal Platform that has been created by the Company for Ukraine, hereinafter referred to as the Program, and to collected personal data on the Program Site, including the Appendices (if available).
This privacy and use of personal data Policy describes the procedure for the Company to process personal data, types of personal data that are collected, the use purposes of such personal data and to whom the personal data is disclosed. The Policy also defines measures that are taken to ensure the protection of your personal data. In addition, we provide the Company's contact information to:
- access, modify, block or delete the personal data you have provided;
- withdraw any consent that you have previously given to the processing of your personal data;
- notify us of unwillingness to receive promotional materials;
- contact us with any questions that you may have about our privacy practices.
This Policy does not apply to:
- collect and use your personal data on other websites that are used by the Company, your Financial Institution or collect and use any other data or data materials that may contain links to companies that are not related to the Program;
- collect and use your personal data by your employer.
To view the desired section, follow the appropriate link:
- Personal data that we collect and how it is used;
- Personal data that you provide to us on a voluntary basis;
- Personal data that we collect automatically;
- Your rights and decisions;
- The data that we disclose;
- Transfer of personal data;
- Links to other websites;
- Amendments and additions to this privacy and use of personal data Policy;
- Contact information.
1. Personal data that is collected and methods of its use
The Company receives your personal data that is processed within the Program and collects it automatically on our Program Site myheal.com.ua.
Personal data means "any information or set of information about an individual / legal entity that is identified or can be specifically identified".
1.1. Personal data that you provide to us on a voluntary basis
The processing and use of personal data that you provide to us on a voluntary basis is solely for the purposes that are described in this Policy.
Unless otherwise is noted, the personal data is optional that you provide. If you do not choose to provide certain personal data, this may affect services that we may offer you. The following are ways by which you may provide personal data, types of personal data and how we use personal data.
- Client Registration Process. When registering in the Program, we ask you to provide some personal data, such as: your full name, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address and place of residence/location. When registering, you may choose to provide additional data that is optional.
- Personal Medical Manager/Family Medical Doctor Registration Process. When registering in the Program, we ask you to provide some data information, such as: your full name, date of birth, your photo, phone number, e-mail address and place of residence / location, education, qualifications, work experience, gratitudes, awards , recommendations, diploma, employment record book, certificate of qualification category. When registering, you may choose to provide additional data that is optional.
- Physician-Expert Registration Process. When registering in the Program, we ask you to provide some personal data, such as: your full name, date of birth, personal profile photo, phone number, e-mail address and place of residence/location, education, qualifications, work experience, gratitudes, awards, recommendations, diploma, employment record book, certificate of qualification category, payment details (when signing the contract). When registering, you may choose to provide additional data that is optional.
- Website of the Program. The company can process your account, password, secret questions (if available), card number, status.
1.2. Personal data that we collect automatically
Some data may be collected automatically on our Program Site to improve it, provide you the complete information and the best services.
Program Site: We collect the data that includes information, such as the number of users who have visited the Program Site and pages that have been visited, identifies your activity and helps us identify services in which you are most interested. This information also gives us the opportunity to improve and expand your experience.
Logs and IP addresses:
- Logs are web server files that contain the following information: domain name or IP address, URL, http-response code, website from which you visited us, or the date and duration of your visit. These files are created automatically when the internet user visits site. The IP address is unique identifier that is used by certain electronic devices to recognize and communicate with each other in the Internet. When you visit the Program Site, we may collect the IP address of the device. This information that is combined with other data helps us to find out which pages are most attractive to our visitors. In addition, logs help us to identify equipment destabilization and misuse of our services.
Appendix of Program (if available):
- Location information. The appendix collects limited location information by your consent. In particular, the Application records information about the city in which you are located, so that we can display relevant content for you; send you promotional materials of your choice; it is better to understand the effectiveness of the Application individually by the city. For example, we may show merchant offers or promotions that may interest you, depending on the city in which you are located. If you use the Location-enabled appendix, it may process your GPS coordinates to display distance from the retailer, but we do not store this information and delete location information when our services are no longer required.
- Information in mobile device. The Application may also collect information (such as device ID, session ID, MAC address, network information, performed actions in the Application, dates and times of actions) in order to help us to provide functional related opportunities and personalization of Application. We may also use this information to compile total statistical reports that help us analyze trends and benefits in using features of the Application. If you use the Application with enabled messaging feature, we may send you related messages to the Application that you have agreed to receive.
2. Your rights and decisions
You have the right to receive information about the storage of your personal data and have access to your personal data (see the "Contact Information" section below). At any time, you may also do the request of your personal data that is modified, blocked or deleted if it is inaccurate or out of date. After receiving of your request to grant access, make changes or delete any data, we will resolve it in accordance with applicable law. At any time, you may lawfully refuse to process your personal data in connection with your situation, unless otherwise is provided by applicable law. The Company stores and processes your personal data as long as you are the User of Program. If you no longer wish the Company to process your personal data under the Program, or wish to withdraw any of your consent, we will cancel your participation in the Program and depersonalize your personal data upon your request.
At any time, you can unsubscribe from our promotional emails for free of charge by following unsubscribe link that is provided in our promotional emails, or by using contact information in the "Contact Information" section below.
3. The data that we disclose
We do not disclose collected personal data under this Program, except as provided in this Policy.
In addition, we have the right to disclose some of your personal data if it is required by law or in any legal proceedings, at the request of court, law enforcement or any official of any public authority, or if we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent harm to health or financial damage, or in connection with the investigation of actual criminal activity in which there is a suspicions.
We reserve the right to transfer any of your personal data that is available to us in the event of full or partial sale or transfer of the Company or its assets. In this case, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the rightholder uses the personal data that you provide to us under the Program in compliance with this Policy.
4. Transfer of personal data
The transfer of personal data outside Ukraine is subject to certain restrictions. If we transfer personal data outside Ukraine, we take the necessary measures to ensure compliance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
Within the framework of this Program, the Company transfers, processes and stores your personal data in databases that are located on the territory of Ukraine at the address: 19 (building 1), Obolonska Naberezhna Str., Kyiv, 04210, Ukraine. We comply with requirements of current legislation on appropriate means of security for the transfer of personal data outside Ukraine.
5. Links to other websites
We may post links to other websites for your convenience from time to time. These websites operate independently of the Program Site and are beyond our control. They may have their own privacy and use of personal data Policy, so that’s why we strongly encourage you to read them when visiting such sites.
We provide appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful damage, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other unlawful processing of personal data that is contained in our base. When you provide personal data through websites, we use industry standards for online encryption, SSL encryption technology, to protect the information that you provide.
7. Amendments and additions to this privacy and use of personal data Policy
This privacy and use of personal data Policy may be amended from time to time and without notice. However, in the event of significant amendments to this privacy and use of personal data Policy, we will post the notice on the Program Site. The amendments will take effect in 30 (thirty) days after they are made. If you do not refuse to accept any amendments in writing within 14 (fourteen) days from the date that amendments are made, this means that you agree to this privacy and use of personal data Policy with relevant amendments. The refusal to accept amendments means termination of your participation in the Program in 30 (thirty) days after such refusal. We ask you to review privacy and use of personal data Policy from time to time in order to be aware of any amendments or additions. We will indicate the date of entry into force of privacy and use of personal data Policy as well as the version that is published on our Program Site.
8. Contact information
If you need more detailed information about how we process your personal data or access to your personal data, make amendments, block or delete any personal data that is related to you, withdrawal your consent given for certain types of personal data processing, removing your email address from our mailing lists, or in the event of any questions, comments about our privacy practices and use of personal data, you may contact us according to the contact information below:
- for electronic application: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- location of the Company: 19 (building 1), Obolonska Naberezhna Str., Kyiv, 04210, Ukraine.